PARTNERING WITH TRESVISTA
Clients have the flexibility to engage TresVista in one of the following two ways:
- A client commits to use of a certain block of hours/FTEs
- A team is assigned and is continuously available
- Ensures immediate/priority service and complete customization
- Clients benefit from service flexibility by effectively using their TresVista team as their workload fluctuates
- Affords clients additional cost savings relative to a Single Project Engagement
- Suitable for clients looking for financial services, integral to growth strategy of the firm (e.g. Asset Management firms looking for support team for their Portfolio Managers, top heavy PE firms, Investment Banking firms looking to extend their team and increase deal support, etc.)
With respect to Annual Contracts, clients are provided with a dedicated team, consisting of an Associate and an Analyst. This team works closely as an integral part of the client team, and is continuously available for all projects related to the client. Given the work flow and communication, especially among Annually Contracted clients, the higher levels of interaction allows for the team to develop efficiency as they work closely with the client and also ensures a sense of team between the client and the TresVista team. Also, with most clients, the provision to pull on additional resources when need be is provided. This happens especially when there is a tight deadline and the dedicated team is not enough to complete the task.
Single Project Engagement
- Enables prospective clients to gauge TresVista’s service capabilities and quality
- Clients experience the same high-end service delivery as an Annual Partnership, as they will be serviced by the same dedicated team project to project, as per availability
- Suitable for clients with limited visibility of service requirement (e.g. PE shops in fund raising mode, Entrepreneurs/CFO’s/CEO’s in various stages of growth, fund raising exercise for Corporates, etc.)
The hourly engagement model is suitable for prospective clients who are looking to assess the capabilities of the Firm. With hourly clients, there is no fixed allocation of the Analyst and Associate team across projects. When the need arises for hourly client projects, a team is put together and assigned for the project/request.