The client, a Corporate Firm, asked the TresVista team to prepare a monthly board presentation which provides a financial snapshot of the company and other supplemental analysis. The client holds a board meeting every month where they present the detailed monthly financial performance of the company.
To prepare a board presentation incorporating all the financial and supplemental analysis files into a deck for the client to present to the board.
The TresVista team followed the following process:
• Financial Analysis: Leverage all the raw data files to prepare a financial deck highlighting the financial KPIs
• Top Customer Analysis: Prepare Qualitative Analysis for Top 10 Customers of the company
• Customer SKU and PPC Analysis: Highlighting change in product mix and price accretion/dilution at the customer level
• Marketing Churn Analysis: Provide an overview to the client’s sales team with the number of new and lost customers
• Board Presentation: Incorporate all the financial and supplemental analysis files into a deck for the client to present to the board
The major hurdles faced by the TresVista team were:
• Tight timelines for the deliverable as the client usually close their previous month’s financials by the start of current month’s third week and the board meeting is scheduled at the end of the month
• Reporting discrepancies among the various raw data files sent by the client. The TresVista team often has to correlate the data points amongst the various files to prepare the financial analysis
The team overcame these hurdles by preparing an automized financial workbook which has helped in sending the deliverables within the stipulated turnaround time. The TresVista team had regular calls with the client to better understand the origin of the discrepancies and find solutions to correlate data from multiple raw files.
The TresVista team helped create the entire financial analysis report from scratch, provided qualitative analysis of the financials to better understand the variances in company’s performance across different time periods and helped the client prepare an analysis which provided a better understanding of their inventory movement and subsequent usage across months.